INFORMATION ABOUT US
“Using” this Application includes, but is not limited to, registering an account, viewing online advertisements or offers and discounts, sharing success story , browsing sub pages, viewing member or user profiles or articles, or any uses via mobile applications, mobile devices, email, telephones or other electronic devices.
The United Arab Emirates “U.A.E” is our Country of Domicile. JoinMe controls this Application from the U.A.E. JoinMe makes no representation that this Application is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Application from other locations, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use this Application in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
JoinMe wishes to ensure that its members (Female Customers and Businesses) are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not engage on the Application regardless of what their purpose is. Therefore, registration of the Application is not available to females under the age of 16 years. You represent that you are 16 years of age or over the age of 16 years and not a male before you become a member of the Application. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of JoinMe under this User Agreement or at law, JoinMe reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Application or the membership of any person if JoinMe believes that person is under the age of 18 years or is a male. The Application is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by JoinMe. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Application more than once.
REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS AND ACCOUNT PRIVACY
When you register as a member on the Application you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Application.
On becoming a member of the Application, you agree:
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify JoinMe.team of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Joinme be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
2. You agree to reimburse Joinme for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Application, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
3. You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Joinme registration form.
4. You will not include: any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details in your registration user ID, location if preferred.
5. You will treat any other member’s information provided to you by Joinme or any other user as confidential.
6. You will maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Joinme has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this Terms and Conditions, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Joinme under this Terms and Conditions or at law, Joinme has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Application and/or your membership of the Application. Joinme may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to Joinme upon such requests.
7. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, Joinme without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Application and/or your membership of the Application. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
8. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this application.
9. You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SERVICES AND RELATED FEES
JoinMe is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Application is an online platform that is a start-up based in Dubai, that connect females in one safe platform for different services. Our services includes within the first launch are entertainment offers and the well being feature. Where female users ask specialists, enjoy offers and discounts, and plan an event too.
JoinMe does not own any of the advertised products or services listed on the application, and has no involvement in their manufacture, production or distribution. JoinMe relies in good faith that information provided by businesses on the application is accurate, and therefore does not warrant that such information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. You should not rely solely on the information presented on the application, and you should read labels, warnings and directions provided with the Products and read further information about the services provided by the business. Please let JoinMe know of any errors that you find.
Membership for females on the Application is free of cost. JoinMe does not charge any fee for using the services and surfing the Application. JoinMe charges no transaction fees. JoinMe only connects businesses to customers.
DISPUTES WITH JOINME
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference in respect of JoinMe arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this Terms and Conditions (“Dispute”), including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this Terms and Conditions or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this Terms and Conditions or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre – London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of Joinme to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and Joinme shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
The Application may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Application are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. JoinMe does not endorse, and is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
You agree that JoinMe may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Application. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.